Want a chance to get some freebies?
On Fountain Pens is excited to present a quarterly mystery gift lucky draw, and all you need to do is to become one of our email subscribers to qualify for the draw. Here’s how to enter:
- Subscribe to On Fountain Pens via email using the form in our sidebar (right side for desktop users, below for mobile users).
- When you receive the notification email to confirm your subscription, click to confirm. You may need to check your junk/spam mailbox if you did not receive the notification email, although I hope mail services don’t think that OFP is “spam”!
- You are now automagically subscribed to On Fountain Pens, AND the quarterly draw!
HOW THE DRAWS WILL BE CARRIED OUT
Every quarter, during the months of March, June, September and December, we will export the list of email addresses subscribed in our database into a list. From this list we will use a random number generator to generate an email address which will be the winner of the prize.
The winner will then be contacted via email and given 1 week to reply with an acknowledgement and acceptance of the prize, and his/her mailing address. If there is no reply after 1 week, we will draw from the list again.
At the ends of the respective quarters, we will publish the winner and the gift in a blog post, request the winner to comment on it as proof of winning, and then we will package the gift and send it out!
CAN I GET ADDITIONAL ENTRIES INTO THE DRAW?
Yes you can! Just head over to our Patreon page and be our patron. You’ll receive additional entries into the draw, plus other perks as well! Here’s a screenshot of the perks you’ll get per pledge level:
DO NOTE THAT…
- Only email addresses that are present in our database during the time of drawing will be eligible for the draw. That means you need to have clicked the link that confirms your subscription in the email that is sent to you. Subscribers who have unsubscribed from the mailing list will no longer be eligible for the draw, unless they subscribe again.
- We are aware that there are other ways to subscribe, such as via feed readers like Feedly, Bloglovin’, Flipboard, etc. Unfortunately we have no means to track and verify subscribers there, so that would not be eligible for the draw. 🙁
- All prizes are not revealed until the winner is announced. Prizes are non-negotiable and cannot be converted to cash or other products.
- We use our local mail service, Singpost, for all our mailing needs. It’s pretty reliable!
- We are only able to guarantee that the item(s) are in good condition upon sending them out. However we will not be responsible for any damage or leakage of the item(s) upon reaching the recipient. In addition, we cannot guarantee the condition of products that are sealed in packaging, as we would always try out best to send you unopened, unused and brand new items wherever applicable.
- International participants are also welcome to join, as long as you have a mailing address!
Drop us an email if you have any queries.