Hey dear Readers, I am finally back from my two-week Spain and France trip! Actually I already touched down in Singapore on the night of 12 May, but there had been so many stuff going on that I really hadn’t the time to reply to stuff, read all the Twitter posts I missed, read all the blog posts I missed, nor even BLOGGED! Don’t ask me what happened, it’s a long list of long stories.
You must be excited and anticipating my show-off of all the nice stuff I bought from Europe, eh? Here they are:
And the Inkers
Sadly as my trip was really rushed, I hadn’t the time to buy anything in Spain. But there I saw pens that looked identical to the kikki.k gel pen that I bought and reviewed not long ago, except for the patterns! No Silver Flower patterns, but with other designs. I didn’t buy them and I don’t know why. Now I regret.
The whole lot of stuff that are displayed in the above pictures were all bought from one single store: Georges & Co. in Paris. I will talk about them in another blog post as soon as I can, because it’s a really awesome store! I should write something about them today but my pictures of the store which have been taken by my boyfriend have not been transferred to me yet, so let’s wait a few days!
So here’s the list of stuff that I bought, which amounted to 156 euros in total:
– 2 Rhodia pencils
– 2 Little Marcel fountain pens
– 3 J. Herbin glass pens
– 1 Faber-Castell black carbon fountain pen (broad nib)
– 1 Pelikan P57 fountain pen (medium nib)
– 250mL Herbin Perle Noire (the level you see is 200mL because I have extracted 50mL to give to someone else already)
– 50mL Herbin Orange Indien
– 50mL Herbin Vert Empire (Vert Olive was what I planned to get, but it was also the only ink that was out of stock on that day!)
– 50mL Herbin Larmes de Cassis
Looks like I’ll have to do lots of reviews soon! I haven’t even finished reviewing all the EXISTING pens that I own yet.
By the way, I discovered today that Notebook Stories is organizing a giveaway of a Monsieur Notebook, interested? Click here for details!